Last Updated Date: 2018-05-30
- 'Easyscreen websites' refers primarily to all domains owned by the Easyscreen software.
- 'File' refers to any file that has the potential to be uploaded to Easyscreen websites.
- 'User' refers to the individual who visit Easyscreen websites, has uploaded files to Easyscreen websites, or accesses files from Easyscreen websites.
- 'URL' refers to the location of any file located on Easyscreen' servers.
User is not allowed to upload anything that can be remotely construed as porn, copyrighted material, harassment, or spam. The following types of files constitute "abuse" and may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
- Pornographic files. This includes, but is not limited to, files depicting genitalia, nudity, or sexual situations.
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any United States and European Union laws.
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity excluding the user.
- Non-image or non-video files. This includes archived non-image files.
- Files intending to harass or spam, or promote anything for commercial profit.
- Pornography, adult or mature content.
- Violent content.
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation.
- Excessive profanity.
- Hacking/cracking content.
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content.
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol.
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products.
- Sales of prescription drugs.
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns.
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods.
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays.
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others.
All files are copyright to their respective owners. Easyscreen directs full legal responsibility of files to their respective users. All other content is copyright by Easyscreen. Easyscreen is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
Except where diligently implied, absolutely NO part of Easyscreen website may be reproduced or recreated without explicit written permission by operators of Easyscreen and certified written verification by Notary Public.
Limitation of liability
User agrees that the use of Easyscreen’s services is entirely at User's own risk. Easyscreen’s services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
Easyscreen makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of Easyscreen's services. In no event shall Easyscreen be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Easyscreen's services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication-line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
Further, we are not obligated to maintain or support EASYSCREEN, or to provide you with any updates, fix errors or any other features available therein. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party) and assume all the responsibility and risk for your use of EASYSCREEN and your breach of any of your representations and warranties herein contained, and for any loss or damage which we may suffer as a result of any such breach.
User agrees to indemnify and hold Easyscreen harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of User's Files or use of any other feature or service. This expressly includes:
- User's responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights.
- Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User's Files.
Easyscreen may perform maintenance services as Easyscreen determines reasonably necessary. User acknowledges that such maintenance may require downtime. Easyscreen will attempt to provide prior notice of the maintenance downtime, except in the case that circumstances beyond Easyscreen's control limit the ability to do so.